1 2 3 4 5
Published On: Mon, Apr 29th, 2013

Jonathan did not Contribute N1 to my Plane- Oritsejafor

Share This


In what can be described as the first major open reaction to criticism that trailed the purchase of his private jet, the National President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor says contrary to speculations, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan “did no contribute N1” to the purchase of his jet, it was the sole handiwork of his spiritual children.
The CAN President who was apparently vexed with developments in the country, particularly the security situation that has left many Christians in northern Nigeria attacked by Boko Haram, blamed ex- Head of State and leader of Congress of Progressive Change, CPC, Retired General Muhammadu Buhari for the warrisome security situation in parts of Northern Nigeria.
Oritsejafor who is the immediate past National President of Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, PFN, made the declaration Sunday April 28 at his Word of Life Bible Church in Warri, Delta State in a sermon titled, the principle of possibilities with coveteousness being the sub-title.
The Preacher said part of the leadership problem in Nigeria is the unwillingness of political leaders not to investing in human capital, just as he noted that his seeming non open criticism of President Goodluck Jonathan does not really mean he cannot bare his feelings to the President on policies that do not go down well with him.
He canvassed better working environment for Nigerian workers as a way of curbing corruption and ensuring development in the country.
The Warri born preacher explained that 95% of the contributions to the purchase of his private jet came from his local Church, Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, while the remaining 5% came from some of his spiritual children across the country.
Fresh Angle can report that Special Adviser to Delta State governor , Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan on Labour Relations and Servicom, Comrade Mike Okeme, the Delta State NLC President and leaders of affiliate Unions in the state were in Word of Life Bible Church for a Special thanksgiving service in commemoration of this year’s workers day (May 1) when Pastor Oritsejafor spoke on these national issues as part of his message.
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye only recently joined the number of high profile gospel preachers in Nigeria to own private jet.


Subscribe to our newsletter for news update:

About the Author


Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Konga Verified Blogger

Konga Verified Blogger